Your DNA is not your destiny!
Emerging research shows that your genes may be influenced by everything in your environment, including your experiences, attitudes and beliefs. This is great news!
The important thing to know: The human body has amazing plasticity!
Genetics + Environment = Phenotype
(your observable characteristics)
Two Key Questions:
- Is there something for which this person has a special unmet need?
a. What needs to be added?
- Is there something to which this person is intolerant?
a. What needs to be removed?
Using the latest research and findings in genetics allows for a window into many health conditions, including auto immune and chronic diseases. With this approach, we use target nutrition to support pathways that may have been affected by genetic variants. Your raw data is put through a variant report generation system that creates a report identifying single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) that may impact your health. We then use this report, along with any lab reports, personal history, and complete exam to develop a target, nutritional program for you.
This is a model that determines the how and why illness occurs and restores health by addressing the root causes of disease for each individual. The Functional Medicine model is an individualized, patient-centered, science-based approach that empowers the patient and practitioner to work together to address the underlying cause of disease and promote optional wellness.
- Order DNA kit from www.ancestry.com/dna ($99)
- When you receive DNA results, download your raw data
- Create account at www.MTHFRSupport.com
- In My Account at MTHFRSupport go into “Sterling’s App” and click on “order reports”
- Follow the prompts to upload the raw data for interpretation ($30)
a. Choose “Variant” report
b. If you have concerns about vaccine injury choose “Excipient” report
- Deliver report to Dr. Georgia Nab
- Schedule your consultation with Dr. Georgia Nab ($150)
What They Say: